Eid al fitr is the perfect time for families and friends to come together, enjoy each other’s company and celebrate the goodness of life. As we mark our blessings in this special occasion, let us also remember those who may need our love and support even more during these challenging times.
This blog post aims to provide an insightful yet heart-warming selection of Eid al fitr wishes that you can share with your close ones no matter where they might be in the world.
Just pick up your phone and send these beautiful and positive and energetic Happy Eid al fitr wishes to your friends or family members on Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram or even you can wish your favorite celebrity on twitter with #EidAlFitr #HappyEid or #EidMubarak
1. May Allah bless you and your family with peace, joy, and prosperity on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
2. Wishing you a blessed Eid filled with love, joy, and happiness!
3. May the divine grace of Allah be upon you this Eid al-Fitr!
4. Sending warm wishes on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. May it bring you peace and joy!
5. Have a blessed and joyful Eid!
6. On this auspicious day, may Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace. Eid Mubarak!
7. Let’s celebrate the joy of Eid with the spirit of brotherhood, peace and togetherness.
8. May Allah bless you on this day with inner peace and harmony. Wishing you a blessed Eid!
9. Happiness, love, and laughter are what I wish for you this Eid al-Fitr!
10. Wishing your family a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings!
11. Wishing you a day filled with joy, peace, and happiness on the holy occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
12. May this special day bring you love, luck, and endless blessings! Eid Mubarak!
13. Sending warm wishes for a happy Eid! May this day bring you joy and happiness.
14. Have a blessed and peaceful Eid al-Fitr!
15. May Allah’s blessings be upon you and your family this Eid al-Fitr! Wishing you all the best!
To sum up, Eid al-Fitr celebrations are an important part of many people’s lives around the world. This is the most sacred and special day of the year for many Muslims and celebrating the end of Ramadan as well as delighting in it is something that should be cherished by all.
Whatever you choose to do on this celebration, could it be wishing your friends with cards or thoughtfully crafted messages or preparing a dish of sweet delicacies, may Eid al-Fitr bring you lots of joy, love, fun and happiness! Have a blessed Eid!