For long life of husband if you are looking for when is Karva Chauth in 2023 then check this out right now and get full details like date, time and more on regarding the festival and its importance.
Each and every year Karwa Chauth comes few days before the Diwali festival.
As Diwali is observed every year on new moon, the festival of Karva Chauth is observed on Full Moon which falls on 4rth day of Kartik Krishna Paksha. This festival usually appears 10 to 12 days prior to Diwali Fest and it is quite common among the married and engaged women!
So as this is 2023, Karva Chauth will be observed on 1 November 2023.
If you are a married women or engaged and looking for the right day and time to know more about the Karva Chauth festival then here’s everything that you need to know:
- 4rth day of Kartik Krishna Paksha begins on: Tuesday, 31st October, 09:30 PM
- 4rth day of Kartik Krishna Paksha ends on: Wednesday, 1 November 09:19 PM
- Fasting Time ( व्रत का समय): Wednesday 1 Nov From Morning 06:36 AM to Late Evening 08:26 PM
- Worship Time ( पूजा का समय): Wednesday 1 Nov from 05:44 PM to 07:02 PM
- Moonrise time: Wednesday 1 November around 08:26 PM
As the fast of Karva Chauth 2023 will begin on 1 November at 6:36 AM, you can fuel up your body with early morning meal also called Karva Chauth Sargai which is packed with fruits, sweets, and nuts. So you can eat healthy food and drink plenty of water around 4 AM or 5 AM and begin the Vrat.
This will keep your body energetic and hydrated for next 8 to 10 hours.
So guys that’s all on when is Karva Chauth fast? and guys if you would like to know more then leave your feedback in the comments and don’t forget to share the full timing and detail with others on social media groups!